We have advised on and experience in handling various trade mark and copyright matters. Given our clients' strong focus at the forefront of disruption, we have kept pace with and alongside our clients' needs, including to support and protect their brand assets.
- Acted for a leading timepiece brand for the international registration of their trade mark in over 20 countries.
- Acted for a restaurant-bar in procuring a settlement on an alleged infringement of a registered trade mark.
- Advised and assisted a local logistics company on an alleged infringement of their intellectual property.
- Advised a multinational precision engineering company on the alleged infringement of their global trade mark in Singapore.
- Advised a local private equity fund on the acquisition of the source code and other brand assets of a late stage technology start-up.
- Advised a local publisher and prepared transactional documents for the acquisition of a magazine masthead.